Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

Bad Blogger !

OH BOY !! I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted.  I am a very bad Blogger.

I won't bore you with all the details but needless to say, life and work has got in the way over the past few [read FOUR] months.

My Craft room is now up and running.  Will post a few photos when I tidy it up a bit. 

I have done a few workshops at Pickleberry Crafts [who sadly are closing their bricks and mortar shop at the end of July] with the lovely Jennie Boxall from The Artistic Stamper. 

I am just coming to the end of an online workshop, Evil Elixir, with the inspiring Mr Andy Skinner and have already started another one with him, Timeworn Techniques.  I have also signed up for yet another one due to start in September, Excavation.

Two very different styles of Art, but equally enjoyable.  So, if anyone likes getting, inky, painty and generally grungy then get over to Jennies Blog at theartisticstamper.blogspot.com and andyskinnerorg.blogspot.com.

Over the next few days I will be posting some photos of things that i have created during these workshops.

Speak soon and take care

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment